Sunday, January 8, 2012

so sorry!!!! :(

IM SOOOOO SORRY!!

i know i said i would post on the 27th but it turned out diff.

okay, so i got this audition at a hotel for the 14th to have a talent agent. yay!!!!!! :D
I pray to the Lord that i get this. acting and sports is most of my life. if i got this it would change me forever.not only would it give me confidence but it would give me meaning in life, i would know i have true meaning in this world, like i said in the intro. i know not many people are on, maybe even none, but if i get the role i promise that i would try to get vids of me changing the world step by step with the viewers or soon to be viewers on this website i truly take compassion in.



<3


                  amp

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck!! I hope your dreams come true. If not this time... Maybe another <3

    ReplyDelete