Tuesday, January 31, 2012

hey, hola, nihao :P

i think i spelt nihao wrong... OH WELL :D so how's it going?.... Yeah me too. : D so.... ithis boy in my class got sick today... we all felt bad for him... and the janitor guy... :( all pray for him to get well.
so my cat flew up in the air when i stomped behind her and she flew up and clung to the door... well not "flew" but jumped reALLY HIGH oops :p sorry bout the caps:( and dont worry once i get more ppl on my team i will have jucier stories!!! And i t will be soo juicy that you will crave apple "juice"yeah that's right... I SAID APPLE JUICE!!!!! if you know me personally you would know i say that alot. "yeah that's right, and huh? huh? you wanna go??? you wanna go?? yeah mhmmm that's what i though!!" lol i love that. I dont see why though. Omgosh if you walk up to someone and you ask them there gender look for the expression on their face. if it's sad apolagize. but if it's not and they're laughing then agh along too i dare you!! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment